Who do we contact regarding State Highway conditions?
Please call 511 or check the Montana Department of Transportation’s web site.

Show All Answers

1. Which roads are County maintained roads?
2. What do we do if our trees or bushes in the easement are blocking drivers’ sight distance on the county roadways or about to fall down?
3. What is the County’s procedure for snow plowing?
4. What should I do if I see a traffic or street sign which is missing or damaged?
5. There are potholes in the county road. What should we do?
6. We live on a County Road which has dust issues. What can we do?
7. How often and when do county maintained gravel roads get graded?
8. When will county maintained roads be paved?
9. What do we do if trees or bushes are blocking our sight distance in the county roadways?
10. An animal is dead in the road, what should we do?
11. Where is the right of way relative to our property corners?
12. Who do we contact regarding State Highway conditions?
13. What guidelines should I follow to install my mailbox?