Subdivisions & Exemptions
- February 24 2021 Final Staff Report for BCC on AP of Lot A, Arlington Heights SR for 2-24-21
- Sunnyside Orchards No.4, Block 20, Lot 8 Preliminary Plat Decision_SIGNE...
- Kierig Preliminary Plat Decision SIGNED
- Barstad Staff Report for BCC with variance for 6 25 19
- Seamons AP LotA ChristleyTracts Staff Report for BCC 9-16-19
- Sapphire AP Lot 6A Blk 17 SSO4 BCC Staff Report (Draft) 07 23 19
- Watson Homes AP Lot 5 Blk 3 SSO BCC DRAFT Staff Report for 7 22 19 meeting
- Sunnyside Orchards No. 4,Block19,Lot32_Preliminary Plat Decision_SIGNED
- Ambrose Estates SR for 2-11-21 BCC Hearing(1)
- Element Review Checklist- 09-23-2016
- Sufficiency Review Checklist- 09-23-2016
- Fillable PDF Citizen Complaint Form (Subdiv -Zoning-Floodplain Revised 7-10-15)
- Fillable PDF Utility Availabilty Certification (Revised 7-10-15)
- Fillable Subdivision Pre-Application Conference Form (Revised 7-1-15)
- Subdivision Application Form FILLABLE (Revised 6-20-16)
- Subdivision Variance Application
Jacob Cummings is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Planning Board Meeting
Time: Jan 20, 2021 07:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
The Montana Subdivision and Platting Act allows for certain divisions or reconfigurations of land to be exempted from the subdivision process.
Please be advised that all applications for subdivision exemptions must include a Subdivision Guarantee or Title Report dated no earlier than January 01, 2000. The Subdivision Guarantee or Title Report documents include (but is not limited to) a current legal description of the property, current vesting, all filed easements, recorded liens, covenants, deed restrictions and zoning for the property (ies) involved. For details on this amendment, please contact the Planning Department.